Friday, March 25, 2005

f.y.i.

I know some of you have been wondering when I will be returning back to the States. Last time I was home was July of 2004. Although I miss you all much, especially my 3 nieces, whom I am somehow supposed to watch grow up via pictures sent by email, my return to the States will still not be for a while. Usually I try to return home after one full year here in Albania. Being that July 2004 to July 2005 falls right in our busy season, I do not plan to return to the States until November or December-ish.

Many thanks to all of you for your continued support both in prayers, finances and encouraging words. As each year passes here in Albania its sometimes hard to believe I have made it here this long! I suppose like anywhere there are highs and lows, but I can truly say its a blessing to be here and a definite growing experience. Thanks for making my time here possible!

No comments: